Custom Kitchen Remodeling Services
Get a Quote Now
Lancaster County Kitchen Renovations
- At CalCo, the process of creating a custom designed kitchen starts with an initial consultation. Our project management team will sit down with you to discuss your needs, preferences, and budget for the project.
- We will create a preliminary design that includes a floor plan, elevations, and a 3D rendering of the proposed kitchen. This design will be presented to you for review and feedback.
- Based on your input, we will make the necessary adjustments to the design until it meets your exact specifications. Once the final design is approved, our team will create detailed construction plans and begin sourcing materials.
- We work with trusted suppliers and manufacturers to ensure that the materials used in your custom kitchen are of the highest quality.
- Project management will coordinate all permits, trash removal, site prep, and scheduling your project for a start date.
- Renovations begin with demolition of the project space. We take extra care to ensure that all plumbing and electricity is properly capped and contained in accordance with the local building code.
- Our skilled craftsmen will begin building your kitchen, paying close attention to every detail to ensure that the finished product meets your expectations.
- During the construction process, our project management team will keep you updated on the progress of your kitchen and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Once the construction is complete, we will perform a final walkthrough with you to ensure that the renovation has been delivered with expectations exceeded.
Kitchen Cabinets/Counter Tops
There are several kitchen cabinet options available for custom kitchens, each with its own unique features and benefits.
Custom Wood Cabinets
- 100% made to order, allowing for a completely customized look and feel. They are available in a variety of wood types, finishes, and styles, such as shaker, raised panel, and flat panel. CalCo has partnered with trusted local manufacturers to provide custom wood cabinets of the highest quality.
- Semi-Custom Wood Cabinets
- This cabinet option comes pre-manufactured but offers some customization options, such as finish, door style, and size. They are available in a wide range of styles and colors.
- Pre-manufactured in standard sizes and finishes and are available off the shelf. They are typically the most affordable option and offer a variety of styles and finishes.
- A modern option that does not have a face frame, allowing for maximum storage space. They are available in a variety of materials and finishes, including wood and laminate.
- Open shelving is a popular option for those looking to create an open and airy feel in their kitchen. This option involves removing cabinet doors and displaying items on open shelves.
Countertop Styles and Options
- Granite Countertops – durable, heat-resistant, and available in a variety of colors and patterns. They require regular maintenance and sealing to prevent staining.
- Quartz Countertops – Durable, low-maintenance, and available in a wide range of colors and patterns. They are resistant to scratches and stains and do not require sealing.
- Marble Countertops – A luxurious option that offers a timeless, classic look. They are heat-resistant and available in a variety of colors and patterns. However, they require regular maintenance and are susceptible to staining and scratching.
- Solid Surface Countertops – made from a blend of natural minerals and acrylic resin. They are available in a wide range of colors and patterns and can be easily repaired if scratched or damaged.
- Laminate countertops are an affordable option that are available in a wide range of colors and patterns. They are easy to clean and maintain but can be susceptible to scratching and burning.
There are several lighting options available for custom kitchens, each with its own unique features and benefits.
- Recessed Lighting – Installed directly into the ceiling and provides a clean, modern look. It is versatile and can be used for ambient, task, or accent lighting.
- Pendant Lighting – Hanging from the ceiling with chains, tube mounts, cords, and rope. They are decorative touch to a kitchen. They are available in a wide range of styles and can be used for tasks or accent lighting.
- Under Cabinet Lighting – Accent lights that double as task lighting for countertops and work areas. It can be installed in a variety of ways, including LED strips and puck lights.
- Track lighting is a versatile option that can be used for both task and accent lighting. It features multiple adjustable light fixtures that can be directed towards specific areas of the kitchen.
- Chandeliers are a luxurious option that can add elegance and drama to a kitchen. We work with incredible local and national suppliers for custom chandelier lighted kitchens.
There are several kitchen appliance options available for custom kitchens, each with its own unique features and benefits.
- Ranges & Stove, used for cooking and typically includes a cooktop and oven. They are available in a wide range of sizes, styles, and fuel types, such as gas, electric, and induction.
- Built-in ovens and cooktops. They are available in a wide range of sizes and styles and can be installed separately or as a unit.
- Refrigerators are an essential appliance in any kitchen and are available in a variety of styles, such as side-by-side, top-freezer, and bottom-freezer. They can also feature various advanced features, such as smart technology, water and ice dispensers, and energy-efficient options.
- Dishwashers are another essential appliance in modern kitchens and are available in a wide range of styles and features. They can be built-in or freestanding and may feature advanced cleaning technologies and energy-efficient options.
- Microwaves are a convenient appliance for quick cooking, reheating, and defrosting. They are available in a variety of styles, including countertop, over-the-range, and built-in options.
There are several sink options available for custom kitchens, each with its own unique features and benefits.
- Undermount sinks are mounted underneath the countertop, creating a seamless look, and allowing for easy cleaning. They are available in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, porcelain, and stone.
- Farmhouse sinks, also known as apron sinks, are characterized by their deep basins and front-facing design. They add a rustic, traditional touch to a kitchen and are available in materials such as porcelain, fireclay, and stainless steel.
- Top mount sinks, also known as drop-in sinks, are mounted on top of the countertop and are easy to install. They are available in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, porcelain, and composite materials.
- Integrated sinks are made from the same material as the countertop, creating a seamless look and making them easy to clean. They are available in materials such as quartz, granite, and solid surface.
- Bar sinks are smaller sinks that are often installed in a secondary location, such as a kitchen island or bar area.
There are several flooring options that are suitable for kitchens. The most popular options include tile, hardwood, vinyl, and laminate.
- Tile is a durable and low-maintenance option that comes in a variety of materials such as ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone. It is easy to clean and resistant to spills, stains, and scratches.
- Hardwood flooring adds warmth and beauty to a kitchen and is a popular choice for open-concept designs. However, it can be susceptible to water damage and requires regular maintenance.
- Vinyl flooring is affordable and available in a wide range of styles, including options that mimic the look of hardwood or tile. It is durable, easy to clean, and resistant to moisture and stains.